THE FMBX IS PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE THAT WE ARE NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR OUR 2014 SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM!!
- The requirements are the same as in prior years:
- Must be a full time student;
- Student must be enrolled in Building Construction Technology, Architectural Drafting and Estimating, Civil Engineering or another construction-related field;
- Must have a minimum 3.0 GPA; and
- Must be in their 2nd or 3rd year of a 4-year program OR in their 1st year of a 2-year program.
- Please note that there are no minimum or maximum selections for each institution. Selection of the awardees is based on merit, regardless of institution.
- Click HERE for more information.
WELCOME TO OUR NEW MEMBERS!!
- International Paint
- Fargo Cabinets, Inc.
- Kroetsch Electric, LLC.
- Midwest Fence
- Skeels Electric Co.
- QED (Quality Electric Distribution)
- MVM Contracting Inc.
- Keller Supply Co.
- Fox Underground, Inc.
- Northwest Contracting
- Premier Electric Service, Inc.
- DTB Systems
- SolstenXP Electric & Telecom LLC.
- Minot Winnelson Co.
- Bismarck Winnelson Co.
- Lafarge Canada, Inc.
- Mulcahy Company Inc.
- CMS, Inc.
- Minot Plumbing & Heating Co. Inc.
OnScreen Takeoff for .pdf's click HERE.